Search Indian Maps, Pincodes, Local Info and more...
Rasagulla is popular as Roshogulla and considered as “King of All Sweets”. Many people residing in West Bengal and other parts of India loves Rasagulla recipe. It is very famous and main sweet of Indian menu during festivals. It is believed that recipe of Rasagulla originated from Orissa and made its way to West Bengal. You will find Rasgulla in almost every occasion of Bengal. You cannot deny the fact that most delicious and appetizing taste can be found in West Bengal. You can also use some aromatic flavors to add a different and unique taste to your Rasgulla Recipe.
|Preparation Time||About 30 mins|
|Cooking Time||Only 40 mins|
Ingredients for Rasgulla
- Half Litre Milk
- Three Tablespoon Of Lemon Juice
- Two Teaspoon Of Common Floor
- One-Fourth Teaspoon Cardamom Powder Or Rose Essence
- One Cup Of Water
- One Cup Of Sugar
How To Make Rasgulla
- Heat milk in a pan and boil it
- Mix lemon juice and stir it slowly as well as gently in order to separate cheese from milk
- Now, remove pan from heat and sprain it through a strainer
- Make sure that water has been drained from cheese
- Now, knead cheese to make spongy and soft dough
- Mix flour with dough and knead all the ingredients for Rasgulla preparation.
- Make small balls circular in shape with dough then keep it on one side
- Make sure that balls do not have any crack
- Now, combine sugar in saucepan followed by water and boil both the ingredients to form perfect syrup for Rasgulla Preparation.
- Pour cheese balls to this syrup, sauté it for 30 minutes and partially cover it with lid.
- Put cardamom powder/rose essence in Rasgulla and remove from heat
- Let it cool and your Rasgulla Recipe is ready to serve.
Some Useful Tips
- You must cook Rasgulla in comparatively high flame
- When you cook Rasgulla, keep in mind that sugar syrup is continuously froth
- While giving proper shape to Rasgulla, make sure that round balls do not have crack on its outer covering
- While frying balls, Rasgullas can expand 4 times greater than its original shape
- Sprinkle water in the syrup while cooking Rasgullas.
Other Similar Recipes
- Kesar Rasmalai
- Raj Bhog
- Chum Chum
- Lychee Sandwich