Search Indian Maps, Pincodes, Local Info and more...
Few words about Gas Connections in India:
Every human being needs food to survive and for cooking food a person needs a source of heat so as to prepare nutritive and hygienic food. In present scenario for this every house requires a gas connection. In order to get a new connection what all are required is given below:
- Residence proof
- Photo ID proof: driving license/Pan Card/Passport or any other.
- Information about the nearest distributor of the gas.
Procedure to get a connection
- Approach any nearest gas distributor to a person’s house. A person needs to carry proof of residence and proof of identity along with him/her. Any of the following can be used as the proof for verification: address/ passport/ driving license/ ration card/ landline telephone bill.
- After registering with the gas distributor a booking number is given which is required for later follow-up, if every required.
- Cost of a new connection may be around Rs. 3050/-
- Rs. 850/- (for each gas cylinder)
- Rs. 100/- (for regular)
- Rs. 1600/- (for hotplate or gas stove, which is mandatory to purchase)
- Rs. 300/- (for refill for the first gas cylinder)
- Rs. 170/- (for safety kit)
- Rs. 25 – Rs. 50/- (for administration and installation charges)
You can apply a gas connection in following company-