Search Indian Maps, Pincodes, Local Info and more...
Tripura Board Of Secondary Education
Under the legislative Act No.12 of Tripura, the establishment of Tripura Board of Education held in 1973 and Legislative Assembly of the Tripura passed this Act.On January 1st 1976, the function of this board came into consideration.The function and general guideline of this board of education was prepared in the mean time. Main motive of this Tripura Board of Education is to enhance and develop the education in the state.After its inauguration in year 1973, about 73.66% of literacy rate was increased up to this time.The Government of Tripura distinguished the system of education into different stages that are primary education, middle education, secondary, and higher secondary education . The main motive of this Tripura Board of Education is to raise the level of education in the state.The basic plan of this Board of Education is to make the education available at the root level for the students all over the state and nearby states and to improve the education quality.The efforts of making education available were realized by the Government of Tripura state . In the year 2009, the Madhyamik Madrassa was established by this Tripura Board of Education.
Just because of several problems at administrative basis, the journey of the board started in a rented property and they shifted from one to another in the first period of 15 years.After that, in the year 1992, a four storied building was bought by this Tripura Board of Education that is very spacious.
The introduction of the system of Centralized Evaluation was done only by this Tripura Board of Education.
This Tripura Board of Education is headed by the president.For every committees, there were Acts provided and Secretary and President taken the charge of this Board.
The charge of this Board of Education is taken over by the President. The Act of Tripura Board of Education governed this board depending up on the demands by various committees. Each of these committees were supervision by the President and Secretary of the committee.
In the Tripura Board of School Education, the subjects are divided into 3 groups.
Group 1 includes the subjects of languages and Social Science.
- English : As most of the boards, this subject is taken as one not two. This subject includes grammar, reading comprehension, novel, stories at the level of higher secondary education.
- Bengali/ Hindi : Out of these, there is option from both subjects and one should be compulsory. There is detailed study of stories and vocabulary and grammar should be taught in short term.
- SocialStudies : This subject carries only 50-30 marks and sociology, geography, and history included in this subject. The overall combination of these is called as subject Social Studies.
- EnvironmentalScience : This subject is taught only for making the children aware of the environmental activities and it is not mandatory to take this subject.
- PhysicalEducation : To make the children fit and fine, this subject is mandatory for the students.
- Mathematics : Under this subject, graphs, geometry, and algebra were taught. Graphs were considered to be in internal assessment.
- Physics : Under this subject, the project work includes the question paper of 20 marks and 80 marks. This subject includes all the physical theories.
- Biology : This subject contains plant biology and animal. There were no practical and submissions in general were compulsory.
- Chemistry : Out of three subjects of science, practical are very important and compulsory. In this subject, 5 elements of chemistry with equation balancing and periodic table were taught.
Only optional subjects were considered in this group.
- Commerce : Under this subject, the bank function and money importance is taught . All the terms and conditions in the commercial level were taught in this subject.
- Economics : Students were taught about micro and macro economics under this subject.
The institutions charged fees based on the policies by the Tripura Board of School Education.The variation of fees is not much considered by this board.As per annum, the range of fees is about 15000 to 20000.
To College from School
In India, the state of Tripura is one of most high educated.There is increase in the range of colleges in the state of Tripura for the long time.The main motive of the board is to make the education available for all the students in this state without any obstacle.Since the year 2009, admissions were centralized by the system but admission in the private sector is also required.The colleges of Tripura had various range like medical colleges, commerce colleges, and colleges of arts.There were many top colleges in this state that are considered top in the world too.
Comparison of TBSE with other international boards
The Tripura Board of School Education is governed on the state level but it has a huge comparison with the institutions on the international level too.This board is considered to be the best board for traditional education.There is no gap considered in the education given by this board.For the better future of the child, this board of education worked well to make aware of the education environment for the children.
The persons those want a good education, this Tripura Board of School Education is the best choice.This board of education also has a strong comparison with the international boards.
Tripura Board of Secondary Education
Pandit Nehru Complex, Gurkha Basti,P.O: Kunjaban, Agartala, Tripura West, PIN: 799 006