Search Indian Maps, Pincodes, Local Info and more...
Meghalaya Board Of School Education
MBOSE which stands for Meghalaya Board of School of Education is an education centre in the state of Meghalaya which was come in to an existence under the rules and guidelines of education Act of Meghalaya Board of school, 1973. The main purpose for which it came in to an existence was to regulate the units of exam of SSLC. In the year 1996, there was a discontinuation in the progress of degrees from Pre University by the university of North Eastern hill (NEHU). That was the time when MBOSE was held with the regulation of certificate of Secondary School Leaving and held responsible for the regulation of certificate of Higher Secondary School Leaving in the state of Meghalaya. MBOSE was one of the education boards in the state of Meghalaya which also starts performing its duties even in the office where only directors were hired which perform their duties on the instruction of Public from the year 1974. The regional office of MBOSE is located in the capital of Meghalaya, Shillong. There are near about 1400 schools are present in the state of Meghalaya till now.
One of the main aims of MBOSE for which it has formed is that to spread the knowledge and importance of education among all the children in the state of Meghalaya so that they can raise their standard of lives and even help in the development of the nation.
- The foremost mission of MBOSE is that to educate the children and even enhance the capability of teachers in the school.
- To make proper arrangement for the cir cull am activities which helps in the physical development of the students.
- To develops a quality of best leadership among all the students.
- To make proper arrangements of the academic section . This helps the children to compete in the running world.
The education board of education in the state of Meghalaya also comes to known by MBOSE. It is one of the recognized board of education in the country, India. The main objective or goal of this education board is to enhance the students and develop their capabilities during academic section. MBOSE wants to develop the personalities of students during the age group from 3 to the age of 17. MBOSE came in to an existence in the year 1974. But the main function of MBOSE was started from the year 1996 when it was held with the responsibility of handling financial even as well as the matters related to academic section.
The main purpose of MBOSE is to provide an education to the students which include quality. Even MBOSE is running with the objective to develop both physical as well as development of mental status among each student.
MBOSE is an education board which comes under the regulation of Education Act of MBOSE, 1973. The chief minister was inaugurated the MBOSE in the year 1973 and from that time this board act as one of the governing body. The Board of Directors of MBOSE includes one of the members of government body, a director who is held responsible for the examination controller, assistant of the examination controller, secretaries from deputy department and 4 assistants who work for deputy secretaries. There are other clerical staffs functioning in the performance of the Board.
The syllabus which is followed in the schools of Meghalaya is prepared by the government who governs this MBOSE. The syllabus is prepared in accordance to different classes. There are three streams which are available for the students who are in higher classes. These 3streams are commerce stream, stream of science and stream of Art. One can opt any of these streams for their higher studies in the school. Here we are now going to discuss on some of the subject courses and about different streams which are included in the subject course prepared by governing body. They are as follows.
- English is one of the main and common subjects for all the class groups’ students. The teachers taught them the basic rules of grammar to the students in the easy manner so that they learn well and which help them to increase their skill of writing. Even there are poetry sections too taught by teachers in the schools in order to raise their skill of reading.
- Other subject which is taught by the teachers in school is Mathematics. Teachers taught the easiest and simplest ways to solve the numerical questions to the students. Even there is a scope to learn better about geometric figures and questions in the school.
- Political science is one of the subjects which include all the detail about the political condition of an economy as a whole. Teachers’ tries to teach about our constitution, rights to citizen, political environment of a country and many more facts related to Economy in detail.
- Economics is one of the subjects which are a companion to the subject of political science. Economics is of two types : first is Micro economics and second one is Macro economics. Here students come to know about different behavior of consumer toward economy as a whole, equilibrium of demand and supply, Per capita income and many more.
- History, one of the boring and interested subjects for many students. History includes all the concept of our ancestor time like about the history of Mughals, and other emperors who ruled over our country for a longer time.
- Philosophy is the subject which helps the students to develop their logic power, analyzing power in a better way. It includes the logic related to any simplification, denotation, distribution and many more.
- Geography is a subject which gives us knowledge about the geographic concentration of different countries in a universe. It includes the detail related to universe, different regions in a country and many more concepts related to geographic area of a world.
- Chemistry is one of the subjects of science. This subject includes all the concept related to molecules, history and discoveries of different scientist which make student able to understand the things which are surrounding.
- Physics is other sub division of science. This is the subject which is taught in order to make the pupil to understand the phenomenons which are in surrounding etc.
- Anthropology is a subject which taught the pupils about motion of life cycles, kingdom of animals, different types of energy.
- Computer application is one of the main subjects which is important for the students to learn the concept of computer to cope up with the running world. Computer knowledge is very must essential for the students which help them to make their career in any field.
- Home science is a subject which develops the human capability of managing different resources of family in a better way which helps them in future.
- Environmental is a subject which is taught to the students in order to make them aware about environment condition of an economy. Effect of greenhouse, social environment, environment of Biological factor etc.
These are the subjects which are taught to the students in the schools of Meghalaya. Beside these, there are also classes held to give knowledge on the different languages which are used in an economy. Some of them are;
The fee structure which is decided by the board of Meghalaya is very suffient for the parents to pay for their child education. Rs 850 is an annually fee for those students which are registered under Board and for those students who arte not registered is Rs. 1000. Even this board passed the order of compulsory education for the child up to 8th class and even it provide free of cost education to the poorer students and even they provide them with the books at free of cost.
To College from School
The subjects which are taught to the students in the schools of Meghalaya help them to settle their career in any field. The system of this board is as effective as it enables each and every student to compete with others in any of the examination and make them able to choose a better option for their further studies.
Comparison with other Boards of International Standards
MBOSE is an education board system which is well known for its effectiveness in the field of education. It helps the students to enhance their capability to compete in the level of international too by promoting different skills of writing and confidence among them in the language of English. English is one of the most important languages among all the nations in a world.