Search Indian Maps, Pincodes, Local Info and more...
Madhya Pradesh Board Of Secondary Education
|Type||Governmental Board of School Education|
|Headquarters||Bhopal , Madhya Pradesh , India|
|Official languages||Hindi , English and Urdu|
MPBSE stands for Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh which is situated in Madhya Pradesh State of India and is an entity of Madhya Pradesh government and has many activities including body formulating the policies, conduct, framing regulations, and pave way for state's higher education system. The onus of controlling and supervising the Intermediate Board Examinations in the State of Madhya Pradesh as also the implementation and running of various other activities like designing course wares, come out with the syllabus, take up examinations, affiliation issues of colleges and overall support and management of all educational bodies under its control are that of the above Board, let apart the Board also runs model Schools.
This Board of Secondary Education which is more known as MPBSE has its main place of functioning at Bhopal, and has different schools across the State of Madhya Pradesh, through which education is imparted for students of the age group between 3 or more and upto 18 are which covers the Primary to senior secondary level of education.
The MPBSE board has a clean vision in the study of guidelines related to the higher Education in the State MPBSE is responsible for better and logical understanding of State's higher education requirements and was originally found in 1959, however has its official standing since 1965 formulated through a state act of 1965 better known as Madhya Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan . The activities of the Board can be broadly discussed as under:
Conducting three examinations that is
- Middle School Exam for 8th Standard,
- High School Certificate Examination for 10th Standard and
- High Secondary School Certificate Examination for 12th Standard.
It is pertinent to add here that students who have attained their education through MPBSE acquire the certificates through examination which has thrust on their personal knowledge and skills.
The General activities of the MPSE Board can broadly be also described as :
- Come out with course wares and make changes time and again as per needs
- Take assistance of qualified personnel and design the lessons for such studies
- Evaluation through examinations and take up other connected examination activities
- Ensure give proper guidance in making education effective in the areas under its control
- Study the course wares and other boards and design the MPSE board lessons in line with the other boards syllabus
- Accord permission for schools and other related bodies and keep a watch on their working.
The MPBSE provides education from Nursery and Prep then on the Standard I which goes upto 12th Standard, and here students ranging between the age group of 3 to 18 years have the privilege of getting education. At an young stage, the students are equipped to develop their reading, writing and also the privilege to get high knowledge through high standard of education.
Following is the portions and topics set for all the MPBSE Schools:
- English :- The way of teaching stresses the need for improvising the students’ technical knowledge on the topics covered, their communication standards, develop better reading and writing habits, and speak fluent English.
- Mathematics :- The topics covered here are formulae or steps involved in pure mathematics. Learn and acquire knowledge about Vedic Mathermatics, Normal and Advanced Mathematics, through which the students can solve speedily high problems involving high standard and complications.
- Marathi :- The Regional Language of Madhya Pradesh is Marathi, which is a compulsory subject, mainly to make the students become conversant with the Marathi culture and tradition of MP area. Other Languages which are optional are-
- Hindi | Guajarati | Telugu | Tamil | Malayalam | Sindhi | Punjabi | Kannada | Bengali | Urdu | Oriya | Sanskrit | Russian | Arabic | French | Persian
- Science :- This covers Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geology,Forestry and Home Science which are at the High Secondary level mainly to develop a broad knowledge on scientific areas.
- Social Science :- To enable the students to know about History Social Science is taught, mainly to understand the previous and the present human values and The subject enhance the knowledge of people regarding History. It makes them aware about earlier and existing human trends and pursuit. This covers subjects like Political Science, Sociology, Other Arts, Crafts including Drawing, Danching, Painting.
- Commerce :- To make the students learn about accounting including Book Keeping, Auditing, Stenography work, Typing, Applied Economics, Commercial Geogrphy, Industrial Organization, Business Mathematics and Computer Applications, Commerce subject is taught.
- Humanities :- This subject comprises of anatomy, Geography, History, Music, Phychology, Sociology, Information and Stenogrphy.
- Agriculture :- MPBSE also offers, Agriculture as a subject to the students of Standard 12, to make them understand about Elements of Science and Mathematics, Crop Production and Horticulture, elements of Animal Husbandary and Poultry Farming .
The three Board Examinations conducted by the Board are - the Middle School Exam for Standard VIII, High School Certificate Examination for standard X and the Higher Secondary (School) Certificate (HSC) Exam for standard XII, which is a school-leaving examination.
The fee related to either the Aided schools or those run by the Government of MP is very reasonable and they charge a low fee, to ensure that education through MPBSE is inexpensive . Barring this Schedule Castes and Scheduled Tribe and Weaker Groups such as Women are given special concessions.
To College From School
It can be assured that the MPBSE schools education system, assures the candidates, a platform for higher education from famous reputed institutions and colleges . Also, the MP Board extends various other diploma courses, Engineering and Public Relations courses, and it is pertinent to add that those who qualify from MPBSE are eligible to enter any colleges or universities and stand to face very efficiently the high competition relating to the various entrance examinations.
Comparing MPBSE with other International Boards Standards
It is relevant to complement here that MPBSE is considered to be the most efficient Board providing the curriculum or portions which is provided by schools which possess national and international standards. Here Bookish knowledge is ignored whereas the real knowledge is enhanced, meaning that this brings a strong foundation in the students’ knowledge base, enabling them to face any challenge at the global level, thus bringing out original creativity and promote their self confidence and overall personality.