Search Indian Maps, Pincodes, Local Info and more...
Jammu & Kashmir Education Board
Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education is the head education board in the entire J&K Education Board and it runs all the functions from their main office at Srinagar. There are more than 10, 609 schools have been operating by the J&K education Board. There are about 22, 300 teachers working as employees in many schools in the state.
- To make a development to the students it is important to provide education and make it secured. It would help people to get educated more.
- Noticing talents of students and looking after that are also a part of their objective.
- Another objective is to offer suitable facilities to the students so they can get chance.
- The board tries to improve the standard of living of people and it is possible by people’s contribution to the idea.
- There are few things involved in the process of board like controlling and good management while providing education to the mass. And they also take students and offer them jobs to run everything smoothly. Except that, J&K board tries to notice talents and reward them and there is also certificate system available in the process.
There are few things the board is built. They are:-
- Chairman of the board
- The Principal Secretary to Government Education Department
- The Director of School Education, Kashmir
- The Director of School Education, Jammu
- The Envoy is also employed from the both Jammu and Kashmir Universities. University Council has included all the envoys.
- Four School teachers are available and they must be men and women equally divided. The post is controlled by Government.
- A popular skilled personality who has enough knowledge in this section is appointed by the board. He would be a part of administration.
- For the teacher training institution a spokesperson should be appointed. And the government appoints the ambassador.
- There is another person, a male, who must be among Dean and headmaster is appointed by the government to be a part of the administration.
- A female is also needed to appoint to complete the process and she must be from the head mistresses of universities of state.
- For the necessities of the Jammu and Kashmir School Board of Education, there are authorities and utilities of the board and they try to control all the work to run the administration.
- Recommend all the syllabus and text books to the schools for the secondary and higher education examination. The board also provides the timing of examination and it is conducted well.
- Holds the public examination who has passed secondary and higher secondary examination.
- Bring out the result certificates of all examinations is another major function.
- Funding all kinds of diplomas and certificates to the students who just passed out the examinations is another major function of the board of Jammu and Kashmir.
- They try to be aware of all the institutions and offer all kinds of important instructions that a secondary and higher secondary schools should know about.
The board tries to check up the functions of the institutions to see:
- If the schools have all the necessary stuff like playing grounds, furniture, library, laboratory and other important stuffs like adjustments, that is lodging for students and teachers.
- If the schools are following all the prescribed books in their courses. This is also very important for them.
- If the school and college is sustaining the education standard as it is important for the students to make their skills polished.
- The Board Divides off all the schools and colleges who are unable t follow the rules prescribed by the board of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Taking admissions of the students under the regulation of the board of J&K.
- The fund and property of the board should be taken care perfectly.
- Take all kinds of gifts or donations is another major function
- Showing any important issue in front of the Government to talk about it.
- The board takes all kinds of reports from the school and college to maintain the process of the work.
- Taking on the actions to support all the moral and cultural and social benefits of the students
- The board also provides awards and certificates to the suitable students.
- Full education power on the institutions is also important for them
- All the books should be published properly and that is being conducting well and this is also very important function for them.
- Take on actions on the state and national policy’s for organizing all the examinations.
- In the State for all the schools and colleges the board takes on other acts to administer all the functions
- set of courses design and content
- Teacher prop up system
- Student sustain and regulation
- offer miscellaneous knowledge possessions to schools
- inhabitants Education
The exams conducted by the Board are:
- Higher Secondary - Part II Bi-Annual (Pvt)
- Metric Bi-Annual - Srinagar
- Jammu - Annual Private Class X
- Higher Secondary - Pt II Annual (Pvt) - Jammu Prov.
- Jammu - Annual Regular Class X
- Higher Secondary Pt II Annual (Reg.) Jammu Prov.
- Higher Secondary Pt II Annual (Pvt.) Kashmir Prov.
- Srinagar - Annual Private Class X
- Higher Secondary Part Two - Kashmir :- Annual
Click Here and Download Fee Structure