Search Indian Maps, Pincodes, Local Info and more...
Haryana Board Of Education
The Haryana Board of Education, popular as HBE carries out public examination in the state schools every year. The board holds this examination two times a year.
The HBE board was recognized in the famous city Chandigarh, the year was 1969. At the time the board began the work with merely 100 executives. The first secondary level examination was carried out by HBE in 1970. Since 1976, the board decided to run class 8 standard examination, and after that the board moved to Bhiwani. After 1987, Haryana Board of Education began to take higher secondary examination and they kept improving their system by starting vocational examination and after that, in 1994 the board opened Haryana Open School.
Since 2006 students were introduced the semester process by the board and they were the first to introduce this thing. The board then started rating system and CCE in schools to get a better picture of student’s development.
Vision and Mission
The vision is to maintain the quality and the development of education system all the time.
- The main mission is to suggest appropriate syllabus and text books to the schools.
- From holding the examination to the announcement of the results appropriately comes in their duty
- Adopting new technology to provide better service to everyone.
- Well timed association is an important objective
- Well timed recommendation of syllabus and text books are one of many
- Suitable time of running examination and bringing out results
- The condition of review in time is another objective
- Supporting school based evaluation
- Endorsing contact programmed assessment is another objective of them
- On demand examination is being supported by the board and also helping other students, who are not in reach of proper education, to get education
- The board restores D.ED curriculum and granting course to all the teachers.
- Taking tests for the granted teachers
- Encouraging all the students and rewarding them is an important objective
- Rewarding teachers for their efforts
- Taking advantages of new technologies in the institutions to provide better service to everyone
State Government appoints the Chairman to run the administration of the board. The government also appoints the vice chairman to assist the chairman of the board. All the duties need to be taken care well and for that a secretary is appointed from the state government.
Members of the board
- High Education Commissioner, Haryana
- Technical Education chief,
- Health Service’s Chief General
- Manager of Industrial Training
- Haryana Agriculture Director
- Under Secretary, Finance Department
- Chief of Secondary Education
- Region Education Officer, Government certified
- Two people should be nominated as a member and one of them must be woman
- Two personnel should be nominated amongst the head members from the secondary schools
- One personnel would be selected from the heads of teacher’s training colleges
- One personnel who would be professor or dean level stuff is apt for the university
- Two personnel who must be eminent educationist living in the state and one of them must be a woman
- One personnel who would be from the committee of management
The certificate of advantage would be delivered to the students, but there is a particular rule to do that. That mean not every pupil deserves to get that :-
- Students need to get at least 80% or more than that to get the merit certificate and they have to sit in or attend all the examination in the same year if they want to reach that particular certificate. Otherwise it would not be provided.
- To get the first division in the examination, one needs to get 80% marks for each subject or more than one subject.
- This certificate of merit would not cost any paisa and the candidate’s name would appear in the receipt of the application form.
Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani,Hansi Road, Bhiwani - 127021
Phone No.: (91) 1664-244171 to 244176